A pReview of our Chewish wedding

One month ago on this date . . .

a blissful bride and an emotional groom wed under a cherry blossom chuppah;
two proud, happy families laughed and cried together at a tea ceremony;
264 enthusiastic wedding guests danced their socks off during a record-breaking hora;

 
[Click here to watch this video on high def on Studio West's site.]

and one diligent and unobtrusive videographer was thankfully there to capture it all.

As I've said before, I initially wasn't sure that we had room in our budget for videography, or even that we wanted it.  But if not for Dirk of Studio West Video, we would have missed so many wonderful moments: the festive dance of the lanterns moving in the breeze during our ceremony; my funny muppet-like movements as I nervously approached Mr. HC at our "first-look"; the wonder and delight in the "wow" that escaped my husband's mouth after we exchanged rings; the pure joy on our flowergirl's face as her father carried her proudly on his shoulder during the hora . . . .  

With his calm, reassuring personality and inconspicuous, but steady presence, Dirk made it easy for us to be natural and in-the-moment.  And because of his work, we'll have hours of footage to supplement our memories.

I think Mr. HC and I will watch our wedding highlights video today and will make a tradition of watching it on every anniversary.

How will you celebrate your first month anniversary?  And newlywed bees, did you have any last-minute expenditures that you ended up being very pleased with?

Bridechka  – (April 28, 2009 at 4:46 PM)  

I teared up watching your video. Just gorgeous girly.

Anonymous –   – (April 28, 2009 at 7:23 PM)  

OK I have to apologize--based on that video I have a huge crush on your husband, as he seems like just about the sweetest, most full of love, person alive.

Jessica  – (April 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM)  

I love this highlight video! Seeing the anticipation before the first look, your husband licking your face and his funny reaction to tasting to your makeup (ha!), the ceremony, the hora, I could go on. Now I'm excited about the impending wedding again.

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP