Floral perfection

Don't get me wrong: I loved our wedding flowers.  But every once in a while, I happen upon an arrangement on Saipua's blog that takes my breath away, and I get just a little bit jealous of the New York brides and grooms that have access to all this beauty:

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Am I the only one who tortures herself with vendor crushes that are geographically and temporally incapable of being requited?

Jessica  – (June 16, 2010 at 2:31 PM)  

Just had to pop in on the old blog to say: Yes!! I think the absolute worst was discovering my dream florist (who was local!) when it was too late. Flowerwild...I die!

Mrs. Hot Cocoa  – (June 16, 2010 at 10:08 PM)  

@ Jessica: OMG. You might have given me a new florist crush. Damn you!

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP