Me N U

Now that we've selected the delectable dishes we're serving at the reception, I figured it was time to dig the Gocco out of my closet (a feat in and of itself) and make the menu cards. 



I scanned the lasercut motif that is on the front of our invitation into Adobe Illustrator and laid out the menu text in a mix of Feel and Georgia fonts.  I then Gocco'd the menu onto Kunzite paper, a metallic lilac shade from Paperandmore.com, rounded the corners, and mounted the menu onto a mix of grape, violet, and plum #10 cards from Paper Source (on sale for 50% off!).


I blinged each menu up with a jewel tone crystal, just to add a little sumthin' sumthin'.



I think they will go nicely with our gorgeous papercut table numbers, which I framed in $1 acrylic frames from the Christmas Tree Shop.

Will you be making menus for your guests?  What will yours look like?

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP