I'm ball, he's chain.

The reports are true: the Hot Cocoas are maaarrrrieeeed!

Thanks to Luna Photo and Leigh Miller for making two stale marshmallows like us look toasty.

The unexciting old fogeys that we are, we spent a few days lazing about our wedding hotel and then promptly flew home to work (dissertation = albatross).  But we had a blissful, loving, memorable weekend, and I can't wait for the pro photos to come back so that I can share the highlights of our Chewish Wedding Spectacular with you.  In the meantime, I have a few last-minute projects that I never got a chance to blog about, so you still have a few opportunities to read my blah blah blahs without having to see our silly looking mugs.

Kiss kiss, MRS. Hot Cocoa.

Bride in Exile  – (April 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM)  

You guys are adorable :-) Congratulations!

Jessica  – (April 8, 2009 at 1:24 PM)  

I loooove your little sneak peek. The look on your face says, "Yeah. I'm fine...and he knows it!" Congrats!

And yes, you did spy my epics on Sarah's blog. Thank you for the compliment!

Bridechka  – (April 13, 2009 at 5:14 PM)  

Congratulations! You both look fantastic and happy :)

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP