Me Likey the Nike

Don't tell my wedding shoes, but I think I've fallen in love with someone -- er, something -- else: 


Behold: Cole Haan's Ceci Air Rose.  I lust after those delicate, perfect rosettes.  That sexy 4 in. heel.   And that cushy, oh so comfy Nike Air sole.  

I swore I wouldn't get white shoes, since it's hard to wear them again post-wedding.  But these make my heart pitter patter.

Anyone else having second thoughts about their wedding accessories?

Mo  – (February 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM)  

Whoa these have NIKE cushions?? You at least have to try them on and run around the store a little.

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2009 at 8:26 AM)  

you NEED these, and you know it.

Bridechka  – (February 10, 2009 at 3:08 PM)  

These are gorgeous, too bad they would make me 6'2" :(

Jessica  – (February 14, 2009 at 9:06 PM)  

Oh goodness, I haven't owned a pair of Nike's in years. Who would have thought the cushions could be found in a pair of high heels.

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP