No, I'm not going to San Francisco.

But I can still wear flowers in my hair, right?


I love the look of a large bloom affixed to a loose chignon or some relaxed curls, so I went to my dealer -- ahem, I mean Etsy -- for my fix -- uh, I mean for some ideas. If you help me choose one, I'll show you a little somethin' somethin', if you know what I mean.

Simple, a touch of glam.



Myra is a superstar in the Etsy world, and deservedly so.


But how luscious is this aubergine, vintagey number, which goes with my wedding colors?


She did the hairpieces for Ashley Paige's show.
Yeah, I watched "Bikini or Bust," and I'm proud of it.

Chelsea's pieces are so refined and pretty!

Quirky, fun, and colorful!

Biggest. Flower. Evah.

What do you guys and gals think? Which says to you: "Sexy, but demure." "A ballerina by day, but disco queen by night." "Cashmere sweater on the outside, silk lingerie on the inside -- Rawwww." Ok, forget those. Which goes with this:

Hive, meet my little somethin' somethin': her name is Monique, and she's been hiding in my closet for a little while.

brenda  – (October 31, 2008 at 8:25 PM)  

wow, every one made me think "That one! No, that one!" But I think the Twigs & Honey flower is the most ballerina-by-day, disco-queen-by-night... specifically.

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP