My good fortune

At the welcome dinner tonight, I opened up my fortune cookie, and it said:


That's right, folks.  After 15 years of dating, the Hot Cocoas are getting hitched!  

Thank you to the whole Weddingbee community for putting up with my shenanigans, laughing at my bad jokes, and being so supportive, generous, and kind during our wedding planning process.  I am one very lucky bride.

I'll be back soon with the recaps from our Chewish Wedding Spectacular.

Toodles,
Miss Hot Cocoa.

Anonymous –   – (March 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

Oh I'm so excited for you! Have a wonderful wedding and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Bridechka  – (March 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM)  

So exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Words and Steel  – (March 28, 2009 at 2:52 PM)  

xoxo A!

So much love to you and the Mister :)

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP