Secret sale!

One of my favorite Etsy sellers, Muscari Designs, is having a secret sale.

Sorry, Muscari, I'm not good with secrets!

From now until March 15, you can get 20% off of all of their gorgeous handmade hair florals.

Like the "Minnesota Bloom," which I just bought as a wedding shower present for a friend.

Or the "Sugarbush," which is just so exquisite.

Just enter the code "lovespring" at checkout.

And while you're there, take a look at their darling boutonnieres:

So perfect for a woodland wedding!

Now that the secret's out . . . what are you waiting for?!  Go!

starfish  – (March 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

These are gorgeous, I don't have my dress yet, but I'm tempted to get one lol

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP