Colorscope

For some people, it's chocolate. For others, it's bad boys. Or tequila. My vice? Paper. I love it. I love it so much I live above a Paper Source. Seriously. In the same building. So of course when I was bored the other day, I had to stop by. And lo and behold I picked up a fun little freebie: the Paper Source Colorscope!



It's a chart with all of the colors of the PS paper products. Not only is it very useful for coordinating your wedding palette, it also promises to "let [PS's] color palette tell you more about yourself." Alright, it's probably as accurate as Miss Cleo and the Psychic Hotline, but I love myself some silly horoscopes. I looked at my three wedding palette colors, plum, violet, and grape (displayed here on my thrown-together inspiration board):


Let me tell you just one of my colorscope entries, the one for plum:
Your appearance is amazing [you got that right, PS!] -- you always know what looks good on you [who knew that colorscopes were so accurate?!]. You are charming [fo sho], concerned with the reaction of others [wait -- you find me charming, right?!], and find balance in life [um, I'm addicted to paper -- how balanced could I be?]. When in a bad mood you may have the tendency to see only the negative [don't go there, yatch].
If you don't get a chance to drop by the store, the Colorscope is also available online here. It'll provide you hours -- okay, minutes -- of enjoyment. Just a little somethin' somethin' to make Monday morning more bearable.

What do your wedding colors say about you?

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP