Sexy bridesmaid dresses for under $100 continued

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I'm still on the hunt for affordable, stylish dresses for the six ladies in my bridal party.  Thus far in my search, it seems like in the bona fide "bridesmaid dress" world, there are two types of dresses: 1) decent (or even cute) but way overpriced or 2) cheap but . . . well, cheap.  Designed by Blayne cheap.  Cheaplicious.


I've thus been branching out in my search, looking for off-the-rack options.  Let me show you what I found at the Nordstrom sale!

For those of you with ladies sized 10, 12, and 14, here's an elegant dress for a formal wedding, on sale for $87:

How about this Jim-Hjelm-like number for $98?  Available only in 6 and 14, unfortunately.

This Maggy London chiffon dress comes in a few different shades of blue -- perfect for a waterfront or destination wedding -- and is only $91.90!

Here's another similar design, but with no sash . . . which seems to make the model sad.  But perhaps she'd perk up if she knew that the dress, which also comes in blue, is only $64.90.


This JS Boutique strapless ruched dress is only $57.90 and comes in a rainbow of colors.

Or how about this chic David Meister dress for $89.90?


Alas, none of these dresses work with our color scheme (shades of grayish-mauvish purple), so I'm going to have to keep looking.  Any chance one of these dresses might work for your wedding party?

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP