The new bargains I'm Baracking

You know my alter ego Haute Cocoa's all about the stylish bargains, while Mr. Hot Cocoa and I are all about political engagement (pun intended).  Well, my split personalities have been integrated through the new Runway to Change store on Barack Obama's campaign site.  Not quite ready to invest in the $8000 Vera Wang gown?  How about this sweet little Vera tee for a mere $60?



I have a massive crush on this sexy secretary dress from Nanette Lepore.  It's so very Joan from "Mad Men."


It's out of my price range for now, but this darling Nanette Lepore tee isn't!


Not only are there tees, tanks, and even a wrap sweater, Runway to Change also carries several chic and affordable bags (including ones by DVF and Marc Jacobs!) and even some accessories. I got myself the Nanette Lepore shirt and a gorgeous "Be the Change You Want to See" scarf from Rachel Roy, and unlike my recent excursion to Anthropologie, this was one shopping spree that didn't leave me feeling guilty.  

And conservative bees, I'm not about to leave you hanging.  Here's where you can get those Kazuo Kawasaki 704 glasses that Sarah Palin's been rocking on the trail.

Shop early and often!

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP