Sexy bridesmaid dresses for under $100?

Haute Cocoa, my bargain-loving alter ego is baaaack.  And look what she found!  This stunning BCBG dress has a flattering empire waist and a gorgeous beaded tulle skirt, and comes in a charming blush color called "corozo."  It's a little sweet, a little saucy, very stylish, and at under $100, very affordable.



Unfortunately, this dress doesn't quite fit with our color scheme.  Sigh.  But hopefully this will work for other brides still looking for a fun dress for their bridesmaids.  Right now on Ebay, there are fourteen of these dresses, new with tags, in sizes 6, 8, 10, and 12.   Scoop them up now!  But let's not start a bidding war and drive these sweet bargains up over $100.  ;-)

For those of you with ladies sized 10, 12, and 14, here's another elegant dress, on sale for $87 at Nordstrom:

Love it!  But I need a few other sizes.  So no go on this one either.  Or this one for $98:

By the way, there are a ton of other off-the-rack bridesmaid dress options available online on the Nordstrom sale.  Definitely worth checking out!

My search for stylish and affordable dresses for the six beautiful ladies in my bridal party continues.  Three Ebay stores I'll be keeping my eye on are JT & Company, Teresa Hilton, and Wisteria Han. They seem to carry a lot NWT BCBG and ABS dresses in a variety of sizes. Fingers crossed that a chic bargain will pop up!

Will your bridesmaids be wearing off-the-rack dresses?

Kristin Joy  – (January 29, 2009 at 6:55 AM)  

Thanks for linking.!! First dress is my favorite. Its so cute, I love it.

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP