In the Moo'd

Ahhhh . . . MOO mini-cards.  They are so darn . . . cute.  And printed on the silkiest, most delectable cardstock.  (I am typing this with a straight face because it's true.) 

After months of pining over them, I finally figured out a way to use them!  

Mr. HC and I have worked really hard on our wedding website, which is now brimming with info about us and our Chewish wedding.  But we realized that because many of our local guests never received a save the date, they never got the link to our site.  We also suspect that many of our friends and family have probably already tossed our save the dates and thus could also use a reminder of our wedding website.  

So I decided to have Moo mini-cards printed with our wedding website info.  On the photo side of the cards, I used a few of my favorite engagement photos from our session with photographer extraordinaire and Weddingbee Pro Leigh Miller.  (The awesome thing about MOO is that you can use a different picture for each card.)  On the text side, I printed the following message in purple ink: "For more information about the festivities, including details about travel and accommodations, please visit our wedding webpage at ____."  

I love the way they turned out, so much so that I really couldn't bare to part with them.  Alas, Mr. HC finally managed to pry them from my sticky little hands, and we tossed one in each of our invitations.

Are you using MOO mini-cards?  Want to?  Use discount code 2RB2CK to get 15% off your first order.

Post a Comment

Search me

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP